Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Run, Hide & Break Free!

Yesterday was the most emo-day of the year...never had this feeling ever since the previous episode, which was 3 years back.

I guess i was just too hurt by the words / actions from a friend whom i thought would be a worthy one ; someone who will stand by me no matter what. But i was wrong ... i had never felt so bad before, not even with my jie meis. Perhaps it just my one-sided feeling in this friendship .... It's time to move on and leave this "friendship" behind. I have been HURT , to think that my tears even rolled down uncontrollably whenever i thought of the words/ scenes.

Like a song by Corrine May ....

"Losing myself
Gaining it back again
Forging strength from weakness
All that I am
All that I'm meant to be
Melting in your hand

Let the world swirl with naysayers
Pickled hearts and sour faces
What is real is what I cannot see"

I guess i can never commit myself in this friendship ... cos i just feel that that friend does not deserve to be a true friend of mine....!

No comments: