Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bangkok Shopping trip - 25-28 Mar 2011

WHEEEE.....

Just returned from a relaxed shopping trip from Bangkok. Had a great fun over at Bangkok, spent most of the time eating and shopping - which was the main objective of this trip. Thanks to the fun companions, who never fail to entertain each other during these 4 days. Sad to say... i was the main subject of their entertainment most of the times....but it doesn't really bother me, I love to see my friends happy. Sometimes, being a comedian or "clown" in a group is really tiring. Perhaps i should really stop and consider living a serious life?! Thinking back, sometimes i regret transforming myself as the "comedian"... after a while, it does become a habit and hard to change back. Its okay, luckily i have a good bf who understands why i am doing this and still supports me. I guess i am the real me when i am with him. =) I tried telling my colleagues about this, but nobody believe me.... or maybe i am already used to being a person who always blabber nonsensical or rubbish stuff...oh no, i am having split personalities?!

Overall spent about $1k (inclusive of air tics and lodgings) .. not really a lot, since the meals which we had were comparable to Singapore's...just that the kind of ambience and service we got in Bangkok with the same price, you can never get that in Singapore. Hehehe ... difference in living standards?

Did not buy a lot of stuffs for myself - 4 shorts, 1 tee and 4 sets of undergarments. The rest are for friends and family. I tot i bought a lot for myself....hmmmmm... next trip shall compensate for this shortfall. When will be my next trip to Bangkok?

Shanghai trip is up next ... planning to be in Sep, hopefully i can be "released" for this trip, not sure about my new job commitment yet. *praying hard* Will need to do a good planning, since i am the planner.... with 2 groups of friends - Sharon and my jie meis.... First time traveling with Jie Meis , should not be an issue since we are already so familiar with each other. Hopefully it will be a fun trip... looking forward to Sep!!! =)

No comments: