Sunday, March 20, 2011

Reviving my Blog!

Yo...

It's been almost 2 years since i updated this blog of mine. Been rather busy with work and of course, meeting up with friends and expanding my social circle. I just dun have the energy to update blog daily,esp after a long day at work.

Hmm...where shall i start? Okay, shall start from my 26th Birthday celebrations this year. I guess I had the most memorable birthday this year...since i have a lot of good friends celebrating this big day for me.

Started with my staffs holding a surprise birthday celebration during a farewell lunch for one of the NSF at Cafe Cartel. Was touched by their thoughts! The next day, Hann Ting and gang gave another surprise in the office. Actual day was spent with my bf at sentosa - had a nice dinner along the beach. Headed to Malacca (self-drive) during the weekends. I just needed a break from Singapore.... The following monday, Hann Ting & gang celebrated my birthday together with Yihua. Had a fun and enjoyable night. The following week, met up with the Jie Meis -i had not been meeting up with them regularly since 2009 and i am really thankful that i was not forgotten. We had fun time bowling and a nice dinner at C.Nai. Its good to have such friends around, no matter how we are busy with individual's lives,we are always on each other's hearts. This year's birthday is special too since Imee came back to celebrate her birthday with us. I had my second celebration with Jie Meis (full attendance) for the first time. Well.... i am really grateful to have such good friends in my life. =) honestly.

One does not need to have a lot of friends...I just need a handful who will stand by you and understand you! Sometimes, i am quite impressed by friends who know me inside out....even though we just know each other for months. =P These friends are hard to get..but not many can accept you as who you are.


No comments: