Tuesday, October 07, 2008

A-Mei Concert 4 OCT

A-Mei's the BEST !

Out of so mani concerts which i went before, A-Mei's was the best ! Bought the $158 seats and went with my bf. Gosh .. imagine sitting at the 7th row, if i am a fanatic fan of her, i sure go berserk upon seeing her at such distance. Her voice is damn good and power ... esp the encore part, when she managed to bring every single audience to stand up and dance to her songs and get high. Took a lot of close-up pics of her , would upload soon. I like one of the songs which she sang - If i ain't got you. Still humming that song nowadays .... the lyrics sound so true.

3rd month into my job as a HR Management Exec, used to the NSFs and senior female clerks calling me "Mdm". The boss and my staffs are nice people, unlike the other Branches' peeps, so into politics - one thing which i deterred and still trying my best in avoiding it. Oh ya, one of my coursemate - Xiu ye, just joined my branch. Though we belong to the same dept, we dun even have the time to talk, as we are doing different matter. The 6 days' induction course is so fun and relaxed, gotta know quite a number of new friends from other depts / units. WE would juz gather tgt and gossip abt our boss/colleagues and also exchange pointers. Another 2 days to Pay Day !!!

Counting down .....

No comments: